450ml Chocolate Milk
- Sift sugar and cocoa together and mix well.
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Mix in sugar and cocoa mixture. Cook until smooth and sugar is dissolved on medium to medium high heat.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate milk.
- Mix in with wooden spoon and return to heat, mix until smooth. Remove from heat and keep mixing until it has cooled down slightly.
*Yields approximately 1 squeeze bottle.*
For hot fudge add 250ml chocolate milk and serve hot. You can also sub cream for the chocolate milk, and add another 50g of cocoa and sugar.
For dipping chocolate for fruit use 150ml of chocolate milk, dip the fruit in the chocolate and freeze so it hardens quickly.