Jul 10 2008 - Aug 11 2013

Diving Into MySQL: 2008-07-10

I have now fixed the problems with the created date, adding it all into a database. I had simply made the changed date filectime, which is the changed time, not created time, which I originally thought. I have now learned some MySQL and created a database that stores all the created dates. I then created some PHP code that would figure out the file name of the file, match it to the database, and retrieve the created date, while the modified date was shown simply by filemtime. I also created a little admin page for me, which works quite nicely for inputting new information to the database. All in all this has been a great learning experience, and I can't wait to figure out how to do the rest of the stuff I want to do.

(0) Comments:

Name (30 Characters or less):

Comment (2500 Characters or less):

GiGi Valid HTML 5