Resolutions Overview: 2009: 2009-12-25
- Write a lot more stories this year, or at least some very good detailed stories. - This didn't really happen, my writing has really lapsed this year.
- Be with Diana the entire year. - Easy.
- Create a new game for my site. - Didn't happen, though I have written down a few ideas.
- Finish my first year of culinary arts. - Finished. Though haven't started my second yet.
- Try to curb my spending habits. - Done, I am saving a lot more money than before. Might have something to do with the fact that Diana now holds my debit card.
- Spend a lot of time with Diana as soon as school is out. - Spent more time with her, but not enough.
- Get more involved with the wedding. - Really didn't happen.
- Try to be somewhat social at gatherings of large people. - Only when drunk.
- Take the time to read more books this year. - Sadly didn't happen either.
- Try to control myself more. - Not sure what I meant by this, perhaps be less moody, which in that case no change.
So I have done 3.5 out of ten this year, not too good, but it was still a great year for me, and I have been getting a lot of tasks done around the house; though I think I'm neglecting the hamsters too much. It is hard to play with them now that we have two cats.